X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob67
    • Jun 2005

Trying to merge contents of two DVD's to one DVD-R DL

Hello all,

I have two DVD-R's each with 2 quarters from Super Bowl XL. They look to have been recorded from a DVR and are in DVD format but no menus, etc.

What I am trying to do is combine all four quarters (each one is seperate, two on one disc, two on the other) to one Dual Layer disk with menu.

I have Nero 7 Ultra Edition with Recode and Nero Vision. Anyone have an easy way to combine both disks or "recode" them, if you will?

Thanks!
  • SMEG
    • Mar 2006

press the remake dvd option when using nero recode select dvd9 from drop down box and you should then be able to organise the video as you wish

Comment

• Rob67
      • Jun 2005

Originally Posted by SMEG
      press the remake dvd option when using nero recode select dvd9 from drop down box and you should then be able to organise the video as you wish
      How would I pull the contents of both disks? Won't Recode only allow you to scan one disk at a time?

Comment

• SMEG
        • Mar 2006

Originally Posted by Rob67
        How would I pull the contents of both disks? Won't Recode only allow you to scan one disk at a time?
        yes you can only do one at a time lets say you want for example one episode of one disc and another episode of another disc and you want to put those two episodes together you take the first episode you want and back it up to a folder on you hard drive then you put in the second disc hit remake dvd select the first episode you did that is on your hard drive doing this will put the episode into recode then you navigate to your writer drive and select the other episode of the disc that you want doing this will put both episodes that you want into recode then you just back up to a new blank disc as normal

Comment

• Rob67
          • Jun 2005

I will give it a try...thanks!

Comment

Working...