Programs to open vts images for preview?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • holio
    • Jun 2006

Programs to open vts images for preview?

I'm trying to skip dvd warnings and previews with pgcedit but don't know how to check for success without burning to a disc. How do I open the Decrypter ripped files to see if I'll go directly where I want to?
  • copyless
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2006

Use Shrink to open the files and preview them with the panel on the bottom left hand side.

Comment

• Miss Marple
      Dithering old maid
      • Nov 2005

There is a preview option in PgcEdit. Another option is to run the fixed files in a software media player. (NOT Windows Media Player).

Comment

• holio
        • Jun 2006

Using Shrink or pgcedit to preview doesn't tell me whether the final disc will skip straight to the menu or movie, skipping the junk at the beginning. As for software players, I've tried realplayer, quicktime, windvd, windows media player etc, and none will open the files together. I'm asking whether any programs will open the files organically, treating them the way a dvd player does a disc?

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

Although I have never used it for what you are asking, you might want to give Media Player Classic or VLC a shot.

Comment

• Miss Marple
            Dithering old maid
            • Nov 2005

Nero Showtime should also work.

Comment

• holio
              • Jun 2006

Thanks soup, Media Player Classic seems to work quite well. What's VLC?

Comment

• soup
                Just Trying To Help
                • Nov 2005

Google is our friend.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by holio
                  Thanks soup, Media Player Classic seems to work quite well. What's VLC?
                  VLC is a multi-platform media player, has it's own codecs too. 100% free. check it out
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                  (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...