Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cougar21474
    • Oct 2006

skipping issue

IS there a way to fix a skipping dvd?....I have a dvd of the original Battlestar Galactica and the video runs smooth then skippy then smooth then skippy.....almost like the video is dragging every few seconds.....i dont know how else to explain it so i hope you get the idea...thanx guys.
  • 2COOL
    Kamen Moderator V3
    • Aug 2003

How's the condition of your DVD?
    2CL C Henshin!
    If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

• cougar21474
      • Oct 2006

i picked it up at a thrift store......the disc is clean with no obvious damage but it is choppy on the playback.can anything be done?.....i tried running the video through dvd rebuilder but it didnt do any good.....the video came out the same way it went in.how about dvd remake?

Comment

• 2COOL
        Kamen Moderator V3
        • Aug 2003

Originally Posted by cougar21474
        i picked it up at a thrift store
        Is it a copy or an original? Being that it was in a thrift store, it may have gone through some wear and tear along the way. Maybe, that's why it ended up in a thrift store. It probably was like that from previous owner.

Too many factors.
        2CL C Henshin!
        If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

• cougar21474
          • Oct 2006

its an original.....i thought it was a cool thing to find there.....i guess it aint so cool now....lol......so any ideas?

Comment

• olyteddy
            • Nov 2006

try IsoPuzzle 1.4. Haven't used it myself, but claims to be able to help you.

Comment

Working...