Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john1290
    • Jun 2002

DVD authoring program that supports importing MPEG2 and AC3

I need a DVD authoring program that will let me import MPEG2 files and AC3 audio files. I need something with basic menu creation and easy to set chapter points. Also, I need a program that will just mux my files together and not "check" them like Sonic's DVDIt PE does. Pinnacle Impression DVD Pro fit this bill PERFECTLY but even after applying the 2.21 patch for the pro version, it still crashes a LOT on my XP system and I'm fed up with it.

Any recommendations?
  • onerose
    • Nov 2001

have you tryed spruce up it's a great program i have pinnical impression dvd as well but sence i got spruce i haven"t use any thing else and it's real easy too use

Comment

• john1290
      • Jun 2002

Originally posted by onerose
      have you tryed spruce up it's a great program i have pinnical impression dvd as well but sence i got spruce i haven"t use any thing else and it's real easy too use
      Yeah, I JUST got SpruceUp and so far so good. On a side note, Soft Encode was working PERFECTLY for weeks but all of a sudden, it kept crashing under XP within seconds of starting an encode. I reinstalled XP and prob solved. Weird............

Comment

Working...