Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldmantoo49
    • Mar 2002

pinnacle instant copy

pinnacle has stated that instantcopy will not copy rented dvd's that are css protected. i thought css went out a long time ago. i am disappointed. i was hoping to be able to have a easy 1 step way to copy dvd's. if im incorrect on my info would someone please advise me otherwise and enlighten me a bit. my email address is dbenn38789@aol.com. if anyone replies pleas ein the message area put dont delete,,important
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You first have to "rip" (decrypt and copy) your entire PURCHASED DVD to your hard drive, using DVD Decrypter or similar (a 10-15 minute operation). InstantCopy will then be glad to work with your hard drive DVD copy...

Comment

• oldmantoo49
      • Mar 2002

thanks to setarip

i dont know if setarip will see this or not,,but if setarip does i just want to thank you for your help on instantcopy. i bought it today and have already made my first copy. i will have to play with it a bit i think before i can make my first vcd from dvd tho.

thanks again

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"thanks again"

My pleasure ;>}

I'm just curious - If you've already duplicated your DVD, why the need/desire to convert to VCD?

Comment

• DVDIdiot
          Gold Member
          Gold Member
          • Oct 2002

setarip,

I don't know why so many people these days still want to convert DVD to VCD. DVD Media are so cheap now...Why not keep the original quality when you can...plus encoding DVD to VCD takes a while....I don't think it's worth it...
          DVD Step-by-Step Guides
          http://dvdplanet.fateback.com

Comment

• MackemX
            Gold Member
            Gold Member
            • Apr 2003

try my guide oldmantoo49

Instantcopy Guide

hope it helps
            MackemX's DVDRemake Page with Guides

Comment

• swanside1
              • Jan 2002

Re oldmantoo49

Hey m8, Try taking a look at my guide, it has various different methods on backing up your DVD including the InstantCopy method, dead easy, just rip it with a ripping software tool, and then put your DVDr disc into your DVD burner and press go, it will put it all onto one disc, menus, extras and everything else thats there.

Paul...

Comment

Working...