Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidh
    • Mar 2003

Stripping out audio/subtitles in IfoEdit for DVD-R

Im having trouble stripping audio/subtitle streams out of a dvd rip. I followed the guides on ifoedits website, and i tried the guides on doom9.org.

Has anyone successfully stripped out audio/subtitle streams with ifoedit successfully?

The video loops in certain parts of the movie after stripping....im lost?!?!

Any suggestions/guides would be appreciated!
    Last edited by davidh; 30 Apr 2003, 06:34 AM.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

In light of the difficulty IfoEdit is presenting, I'd suggest you try DVDShrink (freeware). It has a very user-friendly interface and strong Help files...

You might also consider two excellent commercial products - DVD2One and DVD95Copy...

Comment

• davidh
      • Mar 2003

I actually currently use DVD2One, but i would like to cut out as much as possible for a better quality burn, but im gonna check out DVDShrink. Thanks

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

• davidh
          • Mar 2003

I used DVD Shrink to strip out unwanted audio streams, but when i try to use DVD2One to compress the video, i get a "Encrypted data detected" and after that error i get "For full dick copy you need to copy all of the files from the DVD in filemode" Im positive that the video is not encrypted, and all of the files are there.... any ideas?

Comment

• davidh
            • Mar 2003

btw, how much space do subtitles use?

Comment

Working...