Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paul breeden
    • May 2003

Problem with IMGTools (newbie)

I've tried to burn images with a few discs using IMGTools and keep getting a message reading "Cannot locate imglib.dll". There is an "imglib.dll" file in the original zip files for all the IMGTools versions I've downloaded, though I'm not sure what that signifies. None of the basic-level burning guides I've read made any mention of utilizing any .dll files, so I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do next. Am I just trying to create images for DVDs which happen to be extra-resistant, or is there a simple solution I'm not aware of...?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Make certain that the "imglib.dll" file is located in the same folder as the executable IMGTools program. If that doesn't do the trick, try copying the "imglib.dll" file to your Windows\System directory...

Comment

• paul breeden
      • May 2003

Danks eastah bunny!

Holy crappoli! It actually worked! Thank you sir, you are definitely a video God! (or Demiurge, or something..)
      For any other newbies who might happen to have the same problem:

1) open Windows file in your C drive, as well as IMGTools
      2) drag and drop "imglib.dll" (or pertinent .dll) anywhere into the nether regions of the Windows folder
      3) continue with IMGTool instructions as posted in this site's invaluably ultra- mega-mega informative guide...

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"Thank you sir, you are definitely a video God!"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...