X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nelly
    • Jun 2003

Newbie ?-Slpitting large dvd's.

hi all,
    i successfully ripped the ring (for my own backup) to a hd (TS_Video files) and i can play the files in power dvd xp. Now, is there a way to record this onto 2 dvdr's? i know i will need 2 as the files are over 6gb. I tried dvd shrink to rip a more compact version but the cp stopped me I used movie jack to rip these files and it seems as if it just bypassed the cp (nice) but the image is too big...can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to split this movie up?
    TIA,
    Nely
  • DVDIdiot
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Oct 2002

You can use IfoEdit to SPLIT it into 2 discs and then burn it using Nero. Free step by step guide at site below:

Good luck!!!
    DVD Step-by-Step Guides
    http://dvdplanet.fateback.com

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

As an alternative (and, possibly, simpler) choice, you might want to use DVDFab (formerly known as DVD Toolbox)...

Comment

• swanside1
        • Jan 2002

Re Nelly

Go and have a look at my guide, there is a guide there for DVD Shrink, you said you had problems using it the first time, but, if you do, try ripping it first with some other software, i.e.DVD Decrypter, then use DVD Shrink to make the files smaller to fit onto your DVD, or re-author it. Its all in the guide.
        Paul.

Comment

Working...