Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gtuck34
    • Jun 2003

burning issue

This may sound like a stupid question but once dvdshrink has done its stuff and the files are on your hard drive, how do you then get them on a disc. I have easy cd creator 6.
  • Wizard_23
    • Jan 2003

Instead of using easy cd 5

Once the files are done being processed by dvd shrink, it should create the video_ts folder with all the required ifo's and bups as well as vob files. For burning, I've found that RecordNow Max 4.50 has worked just fine. All you do then is open RecordNow Max, then select data disc. Add the video_ts folder and then burn. Also, prassi primodvd also works well for burning.

Comment

• dgsgc
      DVD backerupper
      • Jun 2003

prassi primo dvd is just the old version of recordnow max (before they were bought out) and yes these are exxcallent burning packages.

When burning it is the standard to have a VIDEO_TS folder and a AUDIO_TS folder

even though the audio folder is empty, some players may struggle if it isnt present
      Dave ~ DVD Shrink rules... no more Tmpeg for me

Comment

• Wizard_23
        • Jan 2003

Very true

I just thought I would give the newbie some help as to which program to use. To each his own though.

Comment

• dgsgc
          DVD backerupper
          • Jun 2003

i dont actually burn the AUDIO_TS either but ive heard it can cause compatability isues in some players

i think its used for dvd audio discs or something like that
          Dave ~ DVD Shrink rules... no more Tmpeg for me

Comment

• swanside1
            • Jan 2002

Re Wizard_23

I use Nero, select ISO/UDF in the DVD compilation, but, make sure you have unticked JOILET in the ISO tab, as, if you want your film to play in a PS2, it dont like the JOILET system, but like the other lads say, each to his own.

PS its better to create a folder called AUDIO_TS in the root directory, as this makes it more compatible.

Comment

Working...