X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swedenmicke
    • Jul 2003

Big Help

Hi im from sweden so don´t mind my spelling
    i have a problem whit my burned dvd. when i have burned a movie i can only see the movie in my standalone dvd player but not in my computer i have tryed diffrents sofware whit same result please can somewone help me
  • Thingy
    • May 2003

We need more information, what program did you use to master the image,and can you read the directory structure on the dvd+/-r?
    Did you try WinDVD and/or PowerDVD to view the movie on your computer, can you extract the movie with any dvd-copying program like SmartRipper?
    - The question is: Why?

Comment

• swedenmicke
      • Jul 2003

ok

ok! no i cant read the strukture on the dvd-r. i have tried power dvd but i dont have any files too open because the computer says the isint any files on the dvd-r. I have ripped the movie whit dvd decrypter

Comment

• Thingy
        • May 2003

A stupid question: are you trying to read the dvd in a cd-rom player?

Comment

• swedenmicke
          • Jul 2003

Yes

it was a stupid question

Comment

• Thingy
            • May 2003

Does your dvd-rw drive recognize the disc, and in properties for your drive what information can you gather? Does it think it is a blank disc?

What program did you use to burn the dvd-r, did the burn finalize the disc also? If not nero should be able to close the disc properly.

I don't know if cdrwin can handle udf-discs, but if it does you should be able to see what tracks are on the dvd-r.

Comment

Working...