DVD Region-Free 3.0 - Backup all DVDs from any region!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fengtao
    • Mar 2002

DVD Region-Free 3.0 - Backup all DVDs from any region!

Hi,

DVD Region-Free 3.0 Beta1 is out! This new version will enable your to backup all DVDs from any region with DVD2One, InstantCopy, DVDFab and DVD Shrink directly. You don't need to rip the DVDs at first by using DVD Decrypter.

Download the free version at http://www.dvdidle.com/DVDRegionFree30Beta1.exe.

What's New:
    1) The core engine is rewritten for speed and stability optimization.
    2) Enable DVD2One, InstantCopy, DVDFab and DVD Shrink to backup all DVDs from any region.
    3) Direct-Play now supports two modes: DVD Menu and DVD Movie.
    4) Support all DVD drives in the computer.
    5) Support more than two DVD programs running simultaneously.
    6) The setting changes take effect immediately.
    7) Splash window added.
    8) Tip of the Day added.
    9) Auto-Run now works on WinXP.
    10) Many bug fixed.
    11) ...

This beta version is full functional, and it will expire after 8/10/2003, after that, you need re-download the newer version from our website.

Please send your feedback to support@dvdidle.com, thanks.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Last edited by fengtao; 7 Aug 2003, 01:04 AM.
    DVD Region+CSS Free - Remove any DVD copy protection, such as Region, CSS, Sony ARccOS, etc.
    DVDFab - DVD copy software, copy DVD to DVDR perfectly!
    DVDIdle - Extend lifetime of your DVD drive!
    http://www.dvdidle.com/
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"There is no need for DVD Decrypter anymore."

1) Does your program remove RCE (which is a different item than Region Protection) - DVDDecrypter removes RCE?

2) Is your program FREEWARE, or is there a price to be paid after the beta trial expiration date? - DVDDecrypter is FREEWARE

Comment

• fengtao
      • Mar 2002

Hi setarip,

1) By default, DVD Region-Free removes all the protection on DVDs such as RC, RCE, UOPs, Macrovision, etc.

2) The price is US$ 39.95. The benefit of our soft is that you can save the time to run DVD Decrypter to rip the DVDs, it normally costs 15-60 minutes. Also, DVD Region-Free enables you to watch all region DVDs without changing the drive region, and you can only change the drive region for 4-5 times without DVD Region-Free.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVD Region+CSS Free - Remove any DVD copy protection, such as Region, CSS, Sony ARccOS, etc.
      DVDFab - DVD copy software, copy DVD to DVDR perfectly!
      DVDIdle - Extend lifetime of your DVD drive!
      http://www.dvdidle.com/

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"The price is US$ 39.95."

Some people might feel that it was deceptive/misleading of you to have not mentioned this in your initial advertising post to this thread...

Comment

• Oriphus
          Digital Video Technician
          Digital Video Technician
          • Aug 2003

It seems like a decent enough program. However, with an RPC 1 upgrade on my Pioneer DVR105 and DVD Decrypter/DVD2One or DVD Shrink, I dont really feel the need top spend on it.

I think if you lowered the price to say $19.99 or even $9.99, you would notice a big increase in your sales for the program. Its like DVDXCopy. At $99.99, who is going to buy it, though i know a lot of peple do
          http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• WildmanJoe
            • Jan 2003

There's no need for DVD Decrypter anymore?

Rather it should be the opposite - there's no need for DVD Region Free anymore. Why should people pay money to reduce the life-span of their hardware (DVD-Rom) when they can just copy the entire DVD to their hdd, remove all protections, and do it for FREE...?

I don't know whether DVD Region Free is a sponsor of this site so I better not accuse the person involved of spamming...

Btw, did you know that spam is a type of food?

Comment

• Lunda
              • May 2003

Well I have to agree with the others. there are really good program that does the same for free so why use a program you need to pay for ? If you want to earn money I think you wont make so much of it as we have wonderfull free programs. so lower your price and you maby will succes. anyway .. best of luck with your program.

/Lunda

Comment

• Oriphus
                Digital Video Technician
                Digital Video Technician
                • Aug 2003

Yeah, though some people like simplicity and thats really what DVDXCopy is. Simplicity. I wouldnt pay $99 just for simplicity though
                http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

Working...