Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bassmaster
    • Aug 2003

Can't Unlock System

I purchased the hard ware and have used it for several weeks. Saved all my e-mails. I got a message to unlock the software and entered my code but it keeps saying wrong code enter as is. I entered it excatly as is with spaces etc and caps. What is going on. Has anyone else had this problem. I did forget to but my code in at first but it never asked me. Please Help
  • shiny#3
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jul 2003

sorry bassmaster but your problem description provides no
    details.

what hardware did you buy? what procedure or program
    did request a password?
    why have you been able to use "it" (????) for several weeks
    befor "it " did request a password?and what did you do exactly
    before it requested a password??

you really must be more specific if you want anykind of meaningful answer!!!!

Comment

• Bassmaster
      • Aug 2003

I purchased copy dvd pro and downloaded it like it said. I have backed up a total of three movies using dvd shrink and copied them using dvd pro. I used dvd shrink the other day to back up a movie and went to burn it today using copy dvd pro. A message came up and said this is not shareware and I must purchase or enter my registration number. I purchased the software over the internet and paid for it. When downloading it never asked for registration number. Well know it has and I saved all my info. I entered like it said as is and it keeeps saying wrong number enter as is. I entered just as it shows numbers and uppercase letters and it keeps going back to the same message. Wrong number enter as is. Never had this problem before. I got this webb Site in the information from dvd pro.

Comment

• shiny#3
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Jul 2003

since you paid for that program you should really contact
        your internet trader and ask him why your serial does not work.

if he refuses to give you a new one or if he does not help you make him refund the price.
        in this case I would also try to find out the traders phone number
        and talk with them.

but try to find a phonenumber different from their high cost service lines

Comment

Working...