Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChaosMath
    • Aug 2003

DVDshrink files not working with Nero

I have used DVDshrink to rip a DVD-9 of Goldmember and now I got the DVD files on my computer and used every option in Nero to burn thees files useing a DVD-RW but non of the methods will work in my DVD player I have a Pioneer DV 353 is there another program that will burn thees files and is there a step-by-step link that you could help me out with thanks ...
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If you check the information at the following link, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed to note that your player is not capable of playing BURNED DVDs:

"Pioneer DV-353 Standard DVD: Product Features

Playable Video Formats VCD, DVD

Playable Video Formats
    Different DVD players can play different media. A traditional DVD player can play only DVD discs. A DVD-R player can play recordable DVD disc's. A DVD-RW can play rewriteable DVD discs so you can record programs more then once. Laserdisc players can play laserdiscs. Some DVD players also have a slot for VCR tapes. Lastly, some DVD players play Video CD's. These are more popular in Asia."

Comment

• ChaosMath
      • Aug 2003

I have done 1 DVD-9 to a DVD-5 the dvd is Gangs of New York it works perfectly on my dvd play and when i try and do other DVD's the same way they dont turn out ...???

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"I have done 1 DVD-9 to a DVD-5 the dvd is Gangs of New York it works perfectly on my dvd play"

Either "outrageous good fortune" or (more likely) the brand and/or type of burnable DVD media used...

Comment

• empiror22
          • Sep 2003

try to use the same media as you used in "Gangs"

Comment

Working...