X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skunkmaster
    • Aug 2003

Problems with DVD Decrypter

Hi all
    I having trouble finding a region free tool for DVD Decrypter well I didnt want to waste my region choise for some zone 1 DVDs so I tryed the brute forcre method but the iso was no good so I had to use DVD shrink but when I burned it the main menu of the dvd didnt work it happend to me twice so I decided no more DVD shrink and now I am looking for a region free solution or any other program that can do the job.
    take it easy
    Skunkmaster
  • cabob
    • Jun 2003

get a hold of anydvd.Your problems will be solved

Comment

• WildmanJoe
      • Jan 2003

DVD Decrypter and DVDShrink are the best tools for this... if they can't do the job, you're not doing it right and nothing else will.

Go to DVDShrink sub-forum here and seek assistance there.

Comment

• WildmanJoe
        • Jan 2003

By the way, AnyDVD is not free. Philosophy: Never trust non-freeware when you want to override protection.

Comment

• Skunkmaster
          • Aug 2003

thanks for the replys guys

cabob - I might give a try to your program if I see its being suppoted by a dvd region free program thanks

WildmanJoe - my problem is not with DVD shrink the software I can handle it well the problem is after i burn the dvd using it in the process (not any just region 1 dvds) the menues dosent appear at my dvd player it does appear when I run the dvd using my dvd-rw drive so its more a region problem than a software problem. thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...