Needed Copy protection help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FAIRLIGHT

Needed Copy protection help

I have been duplicating dvds for a while now without any major problems with the use of dvd decrypter, dvd shrink, and nero dvd for anything else I use TMPGEnc and the associated author.

Where I am now stuck is with many of the new releases of dvds on the market with copy protection on where by after being decryted an error occurs upon loading into dvd shrink, I know this problem can be solved using ifo-edit but I am not sure how
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Are you, by any chance, trying to duplicate DVDs rented from Blockbuster in the UK?

Comment

• FAIRLIGHT

I have in the past few weeks, has a new security been added to the media..? which I am unaware of, which makes for more difficult duplication or worse impossible.
      But Also the question I asked was a general query as I occasionally get an invalid vob message in dvd shrink which prevents me from loading the entire film to be shrank, and I have seen this problem before on this site from time to time whilst browsing, and I believe ifo edit corrects this problem but I'm am not sure how to use this software. any help and advise is appreciated.

Comment

Working...