• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMW
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2004

DVD Shrink and Nero Problem!! Help

!!!!!!!! I am using DVD shrink 3.1 and Nero 5.5 and 6, and every time i burn a disc I get to 100% then it comes up "session fixation error" "could not perform disc-at-once" and it is getting really frustrating. I have tried compressing it even smaller on DVD shrink, but I am still getting these errors...I have tried the discs, and don't work either. Is this a prominent problem with Nero, what other software works better. I have a Lite OnL451s, and I use Aterra Media.
    ---256Mb Ram, win xp, amd 1.5ghz, 40gb hd..ANY SUGGESTIONS
    Athlon 1800, 768 MB SD RAM, 40GB, XP, Lite-On 451S
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

Try using the freewares IMG Tools Classic v. 0.91.1 (ISO image maker) and the ripper/burner DVDDecrypter v.3.1.9.0.

A few to several clicks on IMG Classic and the ISO image is automatically made and DVDdecrypter autiomatically burns the dvd movie.

What happens is Classic takes the shrunken 'Shrink files and turn them into an ISO image and then DVDDecrypter automatically burns a very good video quality dvd movie back-up.

The process is automated after you make a few clicks on Classic. Many people use this solution.

IMG Tools Classic V. 0.91.1 is available from Coujo.de.
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• ashy
      • Nov 2003

Could be your disks this one. If they are cheap media. It's been known to happen.
      Do you have the latest version of NERO?

Try the free software mentioned above.

There is also a software called CopytoDVD which I have been testing and seems to work very well so far. It's simple to use and can be used as a 15 day no limit trial from VSO software.

Comment

Working...