Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scottybowwow
    • Feb 2004

Burning With Menus? Problems?

Hey When I copy a film like freddy vs jason a copy which have, i seem to have no problems because it has no menus or anything on before the film so it works perfectly, but when it comes to copying a film with menus i am just have problems upon problems.
    I copy the film and then it just wont play at all not even if i rip the files onto my computer and then burn it. On the ps2 it just says please enter a ps2 or psone format disc and on my pc no software will play it from the beginning i have to click like a title halfway in the film or something and nothing will ready it from the beginning. Sometimes the little intro bit at the beginning will play like the make of the production team of the film like for eg. "the statue of liberty" intro bit and then after that it wont read anything. the dvd players also will not read these copies. All of the software i play the original dvd on which i am copying works perfect but not the copies i make because of these menus, usually it dont even get to the menus on the disc. Sorry if i am rambling on, it is just bugging me. I am using nero 6 (dnt no what version) and have tried nero 5.5.10.42, i have other software but they are no good either. Can anyone please help???

Cheers
    Scott
  • 8ball
    • Nov 2003

Ha Scott,

What are you using to rip the video. You should get you a copy of DVD Shrink 3 then you can re-author and select only the movie to rip and leave the minues off. Works great for me and DVD Shrink 3 is the greatest since slice bread.

By the way some of the older table top DVD players will not play ripped DVDs without the menues.

Bob

Comment

• MegaPix
      • Feb 2004

Do a search using my user name to find a thread called "Menu problems" Read through it and follow the advice.

Good Luck!!

Comment

Working...