Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saltlickdog
    • Jan 2004

Viewing problems on Home DVD Player

I using DVD X Copy to burn two disks of Pariates of the Caribbean. I am using Memorex DVD+R blank media. I have a Phillips DVD player hocked to my TV. The first disk works fine. The second disk when you put it in you see the movie but hear commentary as the audio. When I view this movie on my computer and another persons DVD player it works fine. What can I do to solve this problem.
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"it works fine. What can I do to solve this problem."

Try using DVD Shrink instead of DVD XCopy. Shrink will give you the option of de-selecting certain audio streams while keeping others (the ones you want) enabled. DVD Shrink is also a free program.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Jan 2004

In order to use that 2nd disc, Have you tried to select the audio stream (soundtrack instead of commentary) by clicking on the audio selector button of your remote control?

Using 'Shrink, you can select which audio soundtrack you keep. You can also look through the threads and find free burning software, etc..
      Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

• saltlickdog
        • Jan 2004

Selecting the audio selector button on my remote control worked. Thanks!

Comment

Working...