X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Supreme_jedi
    Suspended
    • Feb 2004

Here's a few things about Nero

if your dvd-r will not play in your stand-alone player when burned with nero,this is because your stand alone supports UDF1.02.
    when you burn a dvd with nero using DVD VIDEO ,settings nero burns the disc in UDF 1.05. most players especially new models support this.........but some older players do not. hence when you put the disc in your player you get "disc error" or something similar, but if you put the disc in, say your friends player it plays good.
    follow these steps.

1/ make sure all your movie files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS (must be caps).
    2/ open nero, click close wizard.
    3/ in the new compilation choose dvd (obviously)
    4/ instead of choosing DVD VIDEO, choose DVD-ROM (UDF)
    5/ all settings should be ok at default, but if not, make sure no multisession is ticked, and UDF1.02 is selected as a physical partition.
    6/ click new, locate your VIDEO_TS folder with the movie you want to burn.drag and drop into
    the burn box on the left, then click burn.
    7/ when finished enjoy in you stand alone for the first time.

hope this helps the masses with this problem.
    i personally burn all movies like this because then all dvd's play in ALL standalones.if a stand alone uses UDF1.05 it will also play UDF1.02. but not the other way around.
  • nhojnhoj
    • Jan 2004

i tried this and when i put it in my standalone i get a menu full of vs sectors!

is that what you would expect?

Comment

Working...