X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mackie
    • Feb 2004

Problems with burned DVD's

Hi,

I'm new in here and I just recently started to burn DVD's!

I already encountered some problems and I wanted to ask you, the more experienced people, what I am doing wrong.

Well my problem is that many movies just don't work at a certaint point anymore.

Well I'll tell u how I burned them:

First of all I used DVDShrink 2.3 (I upgraded it today, might this solve my problem?)

I usually only backup the main movie.

Then I burn it with Win On CD, to a DVD + / -. It doesn't make any diffrence, the same Cd's sometimes work and sometimes they don't, I mean not the movie but the same kind of CD's!

Can anybody help me??

PS.: I',m sorry for my bad Englisch but I'm from Germany.

THNAKS
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"Then I burn it with Win On CD, to a DVD + / -."

I'm a bit confused. Do you burn to a DVD+ "Drive" or "Disk". When you use the term "CD" are you referring to a DVD recordable disk? If so, Check the compatibility of your DVD player with certain media formats by visiting the link below:

Comment

• Quality's Proof
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Jan 2004

Mackie,

DVDShrink is also available in v. 3.0 Beta 5 and v. 3.1.6 Final.

It seems you have a burning software problem (WinOn). Try using the IMG Tools CLASSIC 0.91.1 ( at : Coujo.de (is German site and there is German language guide to help you understand better.......(my German not very good as it was from gradeschool learning)). and also download the freeware : DVDDecrypter v. 3.1.9.0. These 2 freewares will burn a very good quality dvd movie back-up for you of the DVDShrink movie files. It is easy.

Also, visit the web site : dvdshrink.info for some easy to uderstand guides to use dvdshrink.
      Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...