can somebody help?........VOB files and menus!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krashtest
    • Apr 2004

can somebody help?........VOB files and menus!

Im trying to put more than one set of film VOB files onto one dvdrw , the VOB files are converted from avi files and there no problem with them and play fine if burnt onto dvdrw individually but some of the films are in 2 files so have 2 sets of VOB files that are small enough to fit on one dvdrw as they only 2g each.....what sofware is available to create meus on a dvdrw using VOB files , I know my way round a lot of burning software but have not been able to find a solution to this..........thankyou in advance as im thinking there is going to be a ovbious answer that i just cant see for looking !

• nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

TMPGEnc DVD Author and DVD-Lab are the main ones.

Comment

• krashtest
      • Apr 2004

cheers but which is bst and easiest as TMPGenc is a bit long winded sometimes , just want something straight forward....allready spent hours converting the files so just wanna put 2 sets on one disc

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

"cheers but which is bst and easiest as TMPGenc is a bit long winded sometimes , just want something straight forward"

"TMPGEnc DVD Author" is different that the regular "TMPGEnc" encoding program or maybe you meant DVD Author but abridged it in your statement. I find DVD Author very easy to use and quite versatile also.

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

With DVD Author you just select your files, choose where and how many chapters, then automatically create a menu.

It then creates the DVD files and then burns them.

It doesn't get any easier than that.

Comment

Working...