X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nuraa
    • May 2004

DVD Stops Playing

Hello Everyone

I am new to DVD Backup.I am using DVD Shrink V 3.1 to shrink my DVD & Saving it as ISO to my hard Disk.I am then using Nero Dem version 6.0 to burn the ISO to a Memorex DVD + r Disc(4x speed).The burn process goes thru fine & I get a message the DVD burned successfully.When I use the Burned DVD to play in Stand Alone Player the DVD stops playing after few chapters.The burner I am using is a Sony DRU530UXL(external).My system is a Sony Laptop with 512 MB RAM & 40 GB HDD.My O/S is Windows XP Professional.I have burned more than 6 DVD's & I am having the Same Problem with all of them.Please Please help me.I have also used DVD shrink to save it as HD folders & used Nero to burn (audio & video folders).I am still gettting the same problem.Any help would be gratly appreciated

Thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Upgrade to a paid version of NERO...

Comment

• sfheath
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Sep 2003

Use DVD Decrypter (free) to burn ISO to media?
      This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• nuraa
        • May 2004

Hello Setarip

I did try the paid version which Nero 5.5.1.10.56(last ver for 5.5).I am still getting the same problem.Also I have tried DVD Decrypter too to burn & has the same problem.Some time the DVD Stops some time it just freezes for a second & the movie comes in slow motion.Please help

Arun

Comment

• sfheath
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Sep 2003

Sounds like a media brand problem then. Some folk over the past couple of weeks have been coming to grief with Memorex

Try a ReWriteable or two to make sure your method is working. If so, try a better brand, eg Ritek.
          This isn't a learning curve ... this is b****y mountaineering!

Comment

• nuraa
            • May 2004

Thanks Sfheath.Will try Riteks & will let you know

Comment

Working...