Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neverwowheels
    • Jun 2004

Please help me on my dvd burning

I have not been able to find or figure this out. I have used DVD shrink and it works great. I jsut can't figure out how to actually put it onto a DVDR. What program do i need to use to actually make it able to be played in another DVD player, just the movie. and do i just put all of the files that were backed up from Shrink or not. Please if anybody has any info they could share, please let me know. Thank you guys very much and sorry for being so dumb on this, just new to it all. Thanks again.

wheels
  • lgha
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Mar 2004

Start with the basics:
    UPSers account of United Parcel Service is a Delivery Services & Package Handler used by an Ups Employee having User Id and Password in United States. UPSers portal in Supply […]

Plenty of guides here.

What burning programs do you have, Nero, anything??

Comment

• The Maynard
      • Jan 2003

Those guides are great and will give you everything you need to know. But all you need is DVDDecryptor. Once Shrink makes the ISO you can set Shrink to automatically start Decrypter to burn the ISO onto your DVD-R.

Comment

• lgha
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Mar 2004

One added note to "The Maynard" post - as long as you are not using a "Fat32" system...ie OS Win98, ME that sort of thing. You are limited to under 4gig file size under Fat.

Comment

• neverwowheels
          • Jun 2004

i was using shrink and had a demo version of nero and was wondering what is the best to use and where is the best place to get a version on Nero and what version is the best to have. have you ever used DVD Express it does everything in one tool. i am on XP too. thank you.

Comment

• neverwowheels
            • Jun 2004

actually i feel pretty good on shrink with all the videos you for me, but i guess where can i get or pick up Nero. seems pretty expensive. thanks alot all and overything.

Comment

Working...