X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dirtfarmer
    • Jul 2004

problem with intervideo dvr software

hi i have 2 question i like answer to
    i got my self a video capture PCI card, and it came bundle with Intervideo WinDVR
    ok i have got a sumsung DVD VCR COBO machine model DVD-V4600, but i had to get RF Modulator to use it on tv as it old, reason im telling you this is for info on how and what im doing, ok LOL,

so i can get sound and picture and good good on tv set now, but was all was good with out modulator, but that not my problem
    even when i can get sound and color on tv set, on my compter useing intervideo dvr, i can get picture but it greenish and no sound, i use a 2 way splitter to connect from dvd vcr to tv and video capture card on comter through a coxiak cable,
    iim useing window xp, with a 1.00 GHz AMD cpu and a celestica gold ed RADEON (ATI) 9200 128 mb video card
    ol
    question one why when i get a picture useing intervideo dvr, the pcture is greenish, and no color
    question 2, why i can not get any sound useing intervideo dvr

is ther something im missing, like a cable or something, what i really what to do is save some of my VCR tape to DVD, but with no sound what the point ???????
    i sending a photo of the back of my machine it may or not help
    Attached Files
Working...