X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paulste88
    • Aug 2004

VHS to DVD

Code:
    I am looking for software to download (for windows XP) to capture videos from my vcr onto my hard drive so I can burn them onto a blank dvd. Please e-mail if you have any information.
  • Floppy

Follow that link:

CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers

Comment

• Jack Rookhuyzen
      • Sep 2004

VHS to DVD Dazzle 150

Has anyone out there tried the Dazzel DVC 150? If what do you think of it? I'm thinking of buying one.

Comment

• Floppy

Goodness no.

I would like to tell you of the wonders of this but I cant afford such expensive alternatives.

My Nvidia Geforce 5200 128Mb DDR is by far all I need hardware wise not forgeting the Firewire port to plug in my DV camera

If pluging a Video player that a PC for capture purposes I would use a good TV tuner card to capture that video fro the VCR I would expect in Mpeg format ready to be coverted/edited/burned onto DVD/SVCD/VCD format.

For this I would use Ulead VideoStudio8 and Nerovision Express 2 alternatanting between the 2 to reach the desired effect. (I only use this combination because one is faster than the other in different stages so I would capture/edit/convert w/ UVS8 and Nero burn/Add Menus/convert.

UVS8 also as a powerfull batch converting tool very usefull for this video work.

about your question though, no can do

Sorry !

Comment

• wheels
          • Mar 2003

you can also use the pinnacle capture card, i have a usb one

Comment

Working...