Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mojo1180
    • Sep 2004

cant backup warner home video

Can some onr help me I am using the latest virsion of DVD SHRINK I cant seem to copy Warner bros dvd .They decript fine using DVD DECRIPTOR than burn ok using DVD SHRINK no error messages says all tasks completed sucessfly.When I play them back on my dvd player they freeze up and break up what is wrong.Tried to copy taking lives and the big bounce
  • lgha
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Mar 2004

"....messages says all tasks completed sucessfly.When I play them back on my dvd player they freeze up and break up what is wrong...."

Generally when a dvd player has problems with the disc is has to do with compatibility. You may want to take a look at these:

for writer compatibility search here:

and for DVD player compatibility search here:

Others report having good luck with Ridata G04 type of disc but
    do check the links for your player and burner.

Comment

• mojo1180
      • Sep 2004

cant backup warner home video

Thanks will check this out the dvd burner has excellent reviews .Not sure on the player mitusbishi is very picky on what
      type of media it takes wont accept vcd or photo discs.Have tried to play the copy on other dvd players as well got same prob only with warner home video dvd t can back up other labelshough

Comment

• dragon1976
        • Aug 2004

Re: Warner home video

It`s a good idea to check compatibility, but also...
        Is this happening with all DVD players?
        Does it play OK on your PC? Try comparing DVD playback on your PC and DVD player, are they different or still breaking up?

If they are both breaking up...

1.Check the minimun system requirements for DVD Shrink and DVD burning, there could be a chance that you do not have enough juice on your PC to burn , or, you are running out of disk space.

2. If you checked the above and everything is fine, does this happens with all DVDs that you burn on only on those Warner movies?
        Try doing this, although it might take more time, when you hit the Backup button, select to do a deep Analysis and to Smooth the picture out, this will take around 4 hours, just leave your PC running and put a check on Turn Off PC when finished.

Let me know if this helps , there might be another thing we could try....

Comment

• mojo1180
          • Sep 2004

cant gopy warner movies

It only happens on stand alone dvd players I have enough hard drive space so thats not the prob will try your suggestion next time just switched to dvd-r discs some one told me they are more reflective than dvd+r discs.Just copyed Passion of the christ will check out Monday as I am going away for the weekend

thanks for advice

Comment

Working...