Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riceroni
    • Sep 2004

Some DVD's Simply Can't Be Copied.

This DVD just simply can't be burned. I've done everything that's been advised, I've tried every trick and tip there is. I just think there are some DVD's that will play fine but just can't be copied. I don't know what the deal is with this particular DVD. But I'm sure if I was to get another copy of The Emperor's New Groove, I'd be able to copy it with no problem. I haven't been backing up DVD's very long but in my experience I've found the less it's been played, and the newer the DVD the easier it's going to be to back up with no issues or problems. But I may be wrong but it's just my observation. I don't think this is a problem with DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter, cause none of my software was able to do anything with this DVD. I have I Copy DVDs2, DVD X Copy, not even DVD Copy One which would've sent it to 2 CD's could do anything with this DVD.
  • freelyfrehley
    • Sep 2004

buy another copy of it

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

riceroni

Have you tried to rip the disk with "SmartRipper"?

Comment

• freelyfrehley
        • Sep 2004

perhaps also there may be a physical error with the disc such as a scratch etc?

Comment

• alamomike
          • Oct 2003

Should n't be a prob

DVD Shrink does just fine - now I don't have to worry about my daughter destroying the original.

Comment

• zatoichi
            • Sep 2004

what about the clonedvd and anydvd combo?

Comment

• pippo_52
              • Sep 2004

I had similar problems with some dvd (Open range etc.) until I have used DVD Decrypter 3.5.1. This program replace the nasty files very well.

Comment

Working...