Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scots
    • Sep 2004

Burning AVI to DVD With Nero

Can anyone help newbie please. I have nero 6, nero vision express and smartstart installed but cannot burn to DVD. PC either freezes during the process or restarts. On the last occasion i got an error report when burning nearly finished. (Error Report too large to attach. I am using a Pioneer Writer and i have XP Pro with Service Pack 2 installed. Hope this is enough info. for anyone who can shed some light on the prob. Thanks In Advance
  • Floppy

Hi there

Can you please try to burn this file with Nero express to a CD/DVD RW (in case it goes wrong you can erase it).

When the process is finished even if failed save the log file and upload it so I can have a look please. It is a small enough file to upload to the server.

Thanks

Great Scots!!!

Good things.

Comment

• scots
      • Sep 2004

AVI to DVD with Nero

Thanks Fil for your reply. I gave up and tried another program which worked fine. Going to stick with it for now. Its Super DVD Creator. Had enough headaches over this, so this will do me for now.

Cheers

Comment

• Floppy

Hi

No problem man

Yu never told me the version of Nero or by far did you supply enough info. A log from nero would go a long way in helping, but if your happy consider a tool like this:

ftp://ftp.nero.com/gear.zip

This will help if you wanna have a multi burning program enviroment cant have both running though.

Good your good with it

Comment

Working...