Anyone using DVD Shrink+ Nero 6? I have a question.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jessestylex
    • Oct 2004

Anyone using DVD Shrink+ Nero 6? I have a question.

After i copy a movie and play it back in a dvd player or my PC , the movie plays perfect untill the very end of the movie then it starts skipping and freezing in spots.... It only does it at the end of my movies.

Whats causing this? thanks if you can help.
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

What brand of discs do you use? Some cheap/poor media have problem with the outer edges. You could also lower the target size in DVDShrink to provent this to happen.

Comment

• jessestylex
      • Oct 2004

I use Memorex DVD+R

i though about lowering the target size but then it would down grade the quality.

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

Could also try to update your firmware.

Comment

• lgha
          Digital Video Technician
          Digital Video Technician
          • Mar 2004

The type of problems you are describing are usually associated with the disc you're using and/or speed at which they are burned. The first thing is to upgrade to a better quality disc and as Cynthia suggested reduce the target size - to something like 4420 or a little less, and keep your burn speed at 2x to see what the results are. A couple things you might want to read about your burner and player:

for writer compatibility search here:

and for DVD player compatibility search here:

and a program like:

will tell you just WHO the Memorex that you're using. Memorex does not make their own disc.

Comment

• pippo_52
            • Sep 2004

I use only Princo -R and I've more of three hundred very good burned dvd. You must keep maximum attention to the compatibility of your player with dvd. I've never problems with the size using the last version of dvdshrink.

Comment

Working...