X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cassbowen
    • Sep 2004

Message for Floppy

Hi
    Keeping you up to date with the ink replacements ( Remember?)

It's good news. Today I replaced the black and the yellow inks with the cheap ones, the £8.99 for all six ones. From what I can see there appears to be no noticable different in the print quality. Woohoo.....cheap inks from now on in.

I am gonna love you forever for recommending this printer, it's brilliant.
  • Floppy

Glad you enjoy the printer

Hi there cassbowen

It is great news indeed... Im sure that even though the quality of the prints appear to have no noticeable difference, the original cartriges promise 100years of no fade, no smudge prints...

I guess that will be a bit long to wait to find out... LOL

Just remember if anything goes wrong take the cheap cartriges out and replace with the empty originals B4 taking it for service or repair (they void the warranty)...

I have just bought the 30% extra ink cartridges from them.

You very welcome for any help or suggetions or recommedations, it makes me happy that your happy

Sweety would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

It was great to ear from you cassbowen, keep in touch

Comment

• Cassbowen
      • Sep 2004

To make you even more happy I have jusy voted a big yes to your forum idea.

Come on folks get voting

Comment

• Salis
        • Mar 2004

It looks very cheap for six ink catridges for only 8.99. Please tell me which brand and model no. of the printer. Here I am paying about $13 each catridge for six - Epson R200. And from where you got it ?
        Thanks
        Salis

Comment

• Cassbowen
          • Sep 2004

Hi Salis
          I got them over here in the UK

You'd have to check the shipping prices to see if it is worth your while.

Right a really stupid question for either yourself or Floppy. You know the black ring thing that is part of the disc printing process? What on earth do you use that for? Mine is still in the box unused. Am I missing summat here?

Comment

• Salis
            • Mar 2004

Hi Cassbowen
            Thank you for the reply. The black ring is used in the disc slot when you print on mini cd or mini dvd, so as to stabilize the mini cd/dvd

Comment

• Floppy

To you guys

Originally posted by Salis
              Hi Cassbowen
              Thank you for the reply. The black ring is used in the disc slot when you print on mini cd or mini dvd, so as to stabilize the mini cd/dvd
              Took the words right out of my keyboard

As for the prices your paying over there did you say $13 each or $13 for the six?

Website to look at 1

Website to look at 2

Website to look at 3

My suggesstion is that you find someplace where they buy your empty cartridges from U, usually companies that re-use old ones to offer us a cheaper version of the same... their worth about $3/$4 each empty...

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Good things
              Last edited by Guest; 25 Oct 2004, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Cassbowen
                • Sep 2004

Thanks to you both. Boy do I feel like an idiot now. It's so obvious now you've said. Duh!!!!

Comment

• Floppy

Hi

Look sweety, my mom use to say to me nobody is born knowing it all.

I believe we were born knowing it all, we just forget....

Dont be so hard on yourself

Comment

• Cassbowen
                    • Sep 2004

Lol. Nit

You mean I am actually a genius who has just forgotten everything I know. Hmmm very interesting

Comment

• Salis
                      • Mar 2004

Hi Floppy
                      I am paying, to be exact, $13.99 each, total of $83.94 plus taxes for six catridges, it is almost the price of the printer itself. I will check the sites you mentioned. Cassbowen I checked the site you mentioned, but looks like they will not ship it to USA, because in their country list only European countries are there, no USA, otherwise it is a very good price. Thank you both. Hi an after thought, anybody tried to refill the catridge and reset with chip resetter?
                      Last edited by Salis; 25 Oct 2004, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Floppy

To Salis

Hi

I'm sure if you spend a little reffiling you may find that it comes even cheaper, but at the prices for the six, I rather have the ones that are done professionaly.

This is also because there were no systems for refilling those cartridges for the R200/300 at the time I bough them...

Those sites I mention will chop the cost in less than half for you, and one of them offers to refill your old ones for you... I believe that is the last link I posted...

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Good things

Comment

• Floppy

To cassbowen

Originally posted by Cassbowen
                          Lol. Nit

You mean I am actually a genius who has just forgotten everything I know. Hmmm very interesting
                          Hi poppet

If you look deep inside yourself you will find you know much more than you realize. Funny thing is most of us are unable to look further than the surfice ::

But your right, very interesting

Food for thought?

Comment

• Cassbowen
                            • Sep 2004

Deep stuff!

Could you please NOT mention food tho. Started my diet yesterday and I am just about getting to to point where I might considerate eating all the coasters that I prepared a few weeks ago.

Cass (nibbling on half a lettuce leaf)

Comment

• Salis
                              • Mar 2004

Hi Floppy
                              Thanks for the information. I checked the site you mentioned, and it is the half the price of the original. Defenitly I will go for it when I finish the the present ones.
                              I already voted for your poll before I came to this thread

Comment

Working...