Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • God Son
    • Oct 2004

AVI And Mpeg Converter's

I Got A Couple Of AVI's And Mpeg Movies Which I Would Like To Convert Them To A Dvd File, So I Can Burn Them And Wacth Them On My DVD Player, Is There Any Programme That Deos This, It Would Be Much Appricated, If People Could Give Links To Programmes And Suggestion To Overcome This Problem, Thank You
  • Floppy

I may be one that says Nerovion Express 2, links, dam...

Nero Platinum - 7 programmes en une suite ! ✓ Montage vidéo ✓ Streaming ✓ Sécurité des données ✓ Conversion ✓ Gravure ✓ Radio mondiale ► Plus d'informations

or

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Good Things

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

One set of procedures (other posters may/probably will suggest alternative methods) would be:

1) Use "TMPGEnc" (or "TMPGEncPlus") to convert the .AVI (DivX-compressed or otherwise) to compliant MPEG2-for-DVD format - Use "TMPGEnc's" DVD wizard/template to accomplish this

2) Use "TMPGEnc DVD Author" (a different program than "TMPGEnc") to easily create the required additional DVD files and structure (and chapters and a menu, if you wish)

**If the combined filesize of the DVD "package" written to your hard drive is greater than 4.37Gb, use DVD Shrink (or similar) to compress

If your O/S is either Win2000 or WinXP, TMPGEnc DVD Author can also burn your DVD. Otherwise, use NERO to burn in "DVD-Video" mode
      (As an alternative to "TMPGEnc DVD Author", you could use "DVDLab")

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• Floppy

Hi setarip

This is true everyone has their favorite flavour of software and ways of achievibg the same end...

Me I like to have the minimum amount of software installed and thus making sure less conflicts/problems arise from all the mish-mash of a humungous amount of tools all for the same purpose.

This is why i stick to what works for me...

Im sure everyone feels the same

My moto is the tool that does the job is good enough for me.

Good gthings

Comment

Working...