Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caution
    • Oct 2004

Burning Dvd's

HI I'M NEW TO THIS HOLE THING SO JUST BEAR WITH ME....

I'M USEING DVD SHRINK AND DVD DECRIPTER TO BURN DVD'S, BUT I CAN'T CAUSE IT'S SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T BURN A 2 LAYER DVD ON TO A BLANK 1 LAYER DVD DISC SO MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU DO IF IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT ME BUYING ANYTING???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

Thats why you use DVDShrink - to shrink the 2 layer to a 1 layer. Never seen that error message in DVDShrink.

Some guides:

DVD Shrink is a free and user-friendly dvd backup tool, enabling you to make backup copies of your DVDs to a single DVD±R/RW or Dual-Layer DVD+R. DVDs too big to fit on a DVD±R can be edited and/or compressed. DVDShrink.info does not condone the copying of DVDs in countries where it is illegal.

Comment

• Floppy

Re: Burning Dvd's

Originally posted by caution
      HI I'M NEW TO THIS HOLE THING SO JUST BEAR WITH ME....

I'M USEING DVD SHRINK AND DVD DECRIPTER TO BURN DVD'S, BUT I CAN'T CAUSE IT'S SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T BURN A 2 LAYER DVD ON TO A BLANK 1 LAYER DVD DISC SO MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU DO IF IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT ME BUYING ANYTING???

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
      Can you please not type in capitals, it is anoying and agains forum rules...

9.When typing your messages, please do not type in capital letters. READING POSTS WRITTEN ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS CAN BE ANNOYING, and seems to mean you are shouting!!
      As to your problem, it has been answered by cynthia

I agree with her

Would u click on the vote link on my signature please, its a multiple option, free, and no strings attached, no information about yourself will be collected or needed....

Comment

Working...