Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidmjohnson
    • Oct 2004

DVD Shrink Command Line Arguments

I was wondering if someone either knows all the available command line arguments for DVD Shrink or know where i can find them. What im trying to do is to automate the whole process either using a batch file with command line arguments or using scripting. Any assistence would be greatly appreciated.

David
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

Have a look at "Chetwoods" workaround for Batch Processing

Comment

• cynthia
      Super Moderatress
      • Jan 2004

The only "original" batch command in DVDShrink is that it can open the files or the disc automatic. Not so very usefull...

Comment

• bsimecek
        • Jan 2005

It seems that there may be more command line options that just the "original".

This is a snippet of the Revision History of DVDShrink...
        Fixed crash when cancelling quick analysis after opening DVD Shrink by command-line or by clicking on IFO file in Explorer. Now exits gracefully (since cannot continue without at least quick analysis).

DVD disks (as well as files) can now be opened by command line, or by double-clicking in Explorer. For example:

"DVD Shrink 3.0 Beta 2.exe" z:\
        -> open dvd disk in drive z.

"DVD Shrink 3.0 Beta 2.exe" z:\video_ts\vts_04_0.ifo
        -> open VTS4 on dvd disk in drive z.

Fixed bug which always required VIDEO_TS.IFO file to be present, even if you open a VTS_xx_0.IFO file.
        From that, I would summize that further options are available. Is there anyway that we can contact Shrinks authors to ask?

Comment

• davidmjohnson
          • Oct 2004

More Options

I think DVD Shrink would be a lot better if you could specify a lot of default options. I never user subtitles, don't speak any foreign languages, It would be nice to set it by default to not to copy these options, also it would be nice to have it automatically burn the cd after opening it through the command line.

Comment

Working...