Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FaintReality
    • Oct 2004

preferred internal burner?

What is the top few internal burners on the market? I would like to purchase a new burner pretty quick here...

I would like the ability to burn dual layered disc for the future when the price tag on the recordable media drops.

Other than that, the only time I use the drive will be to burn movies and ocassionally music CD's.

Right now I have a lite-on LDW-811s, and am looking into the Lite-On SOHW-1633S.

Dave
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

If you are interested in exploring various DVD writers that are on the market, I suggest you visit:

Comment

• FaintReality
      • Oct 2004

Any opinions on the Pioneer DVR-A08 or the Plextor PX-716A? I can get the Pioneer at bestbuy for $120 and the Plextor for $110 (have a $100 gift card so like $20-$30 out of my pocket )

Was also looking at the NEC-3500a, but will have to purchase it online. So far I am leaning toward the Plextor PX-716A...

Any opinions would be great.

Dave

Comment

• FaintReality
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ormonde
        If you are interested in exploring various DVD writers that are on the market, I suggest you visit:

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdwriters

Thanks for the link

Dave

Comment

• ormonde
          Digital Video Explorer
          • Dec 2003

"Thanks for the link"

Glad to be of help

Comment

• FaintReality
            • Oct 2004

I ended up purchasing the Pioneer DVR-108 yesterday and am loving it. Now that I think of it, I thought best buy only sold the a08 model?

Dave

Comment

Working...