Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nyjets28
    • Dec 2004

incorrect handler error dvd shrink 3.2

i'm using dvd shrink 3.2 and nero 6.0 to back up i recently bought the bourne supremacy and tried to back it up but i'm getting a incorrect handle error when i atempt a full back up if i re-author it works fine, but i want a full backup, could anyone help me. the same thing happened when i bought the punisher. thanks
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Use DVD Decrypter to "rip" the DVD to your hard drive in "File" mode - and from the "Edit" dropdown menu, select "All files" (NOT "movie files").

Then use DVD Shrink to "Open files" (NOT "Open Disk") - and select "VIDEO_TS.IFO"

Also - NERO v.6.0 is terribly flawed. Download the latest update (v.6.6.01, if I remember correctly) immediately...

Comment

• p wheels
      • Dec 2004

no handle

i have the same problem this is the first time this has happened im downloading the 6.6 verson of nero but will that help with the handle problem

Comment

• nyjets28
        • Dec 2004

i don't know if you solved the dvd shrink handle problem. i was sent two solution from this forum (1) use an older version of dvd shrink i used shrink 3.14 and 3.17 (2) dvd2one, they works fine.

p.s. u guys really rock
        Last edited by nyjets28; 14 Dec 2004, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

Bourne Supremacy, Punisher, and any others that the latest version of DVD Shrink "gags" on can ALL be readily processed by DVD2One (and quickly)...

Comment

• nyjets28
            • Dec 2004

i was able to backup bourne supremacy and the punisher on dvd shrink 3.14, 3.17 and dvd2one 2.0 fairly quickly, dvd shrink 3.2 choked, try it and let me know

Comment

Working...