i want to back up and burn my X-box games with out plug X-box in my PC
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Try a games forum...

Comment

• Bluepointe
      • Oct 2004

The only way you can rip from the game disc to your HDD is to place it in your Xbox DVD drive and connect to the Xbox from your PC via FTP.

Comment

• Presidan
        • Dec 2004

And the only way you can do that is to install a modchip in your xbox. Flashing a non MS bios will then allow you to install apps on your XBOX such as an FTP program if you don't allready have one within your modchip bios. Then you will have to set up a network between your XBOX and PC with a crossover cable (settings will vary, DSL, cable, router...etc). Once you have accomplished that. You will have to FTP your XBOX game DVD content to your PC. Why do all this ? SImple, A PC DVD-ROM won't be able to read an XBOX game DVD since one reads a DVD from the inner center to the outer rim and the other from the outer rim to the inner center. Once the FTP transfer is done you have to get a program that creates an Xbox iso file or Xiso. I recommend qwix for starters. Once the iso is created you can burn it with NEro making sure to respect certain settings.
        And you absolutely need a mod chip to read your backups.

Comment

Working...