• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • penny
    • Nov 2004

Help DVDXcopy Platinum version 4.0.3.8

Hi ,
    Anyone can help me to use DVDXcopy Platinum :
    I try to back up movie DVD using DVDXcopy Platinum from DVD9 to one DVD5 ( compressed ) ,it works perfectly.
    But i try to back up movie not using compressed , from DVD9 to 2 DVD5 ( split into 2 DVD5 ), so the quality of video and audio will be better .
    This feature ( Split two discs ) of DVDXcopy Platinum version 4.0.3.8 not work properly.
    The process burn disc 1 is fine ,when it prompt to put the original disc to prepare disc 2 , i did it , it spin few seconds ,and ask to put blank disc , i did put blank disc , it burn few second and finalize disc , i thought something wrong , disc 2 should burn longer ,because about 2 GB ( the windows display how many GB of each disc ,when it split , for example , disc 1 : 3.8 GB and disc 2 : 2.4 GB ... ) .When i playback , disk 1 is fine ,some chapters need to play from disc 2, but disk 2 just play few second and stop.
    Anyone have experienced about DVDXcopy Platinum, please advice me how to backup using split ( compress ).
    Thank very much for your help. Look forward to hear from you soon.Bye
  • rcrainman

Hey Penny -
    Although I have DVDxCopy Plat I have never used the 2 disk feature. So I can't really help you. However,
    There is a forum which is exclusive to DVDxcopy the web address is: http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/
    Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...