Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lloyd115
    • Jan 2005

Resident Evil

Resident Evil Apocalypse Special edition I have two copies of this vidieo one from my brother one from my sister. These two coppies where purchased and there not copies of copies. I try to burn then using shrink and it give me a error and will not read the video past the first few boxes. I been getting this error on alot of the new videos. I have been using DVD decrypter to get around alot of them. is there anyway that this program can be incorperated into dvd shrink?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

The VERY LATEST version of DVD Decrypter (v.3.52) will AUTOMATICALLY eliminate the new protection scheme used on this DVD and some others...

(Then use DVDShrink to "Open files" (NOT "Open disk")...

Comment

• i am x
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by setarip
      http://forums.digital-digest.com/sho...threadid=44513

The VERY LATEST version of DVD Decrypter (v.3.52) will AUTOMATICALLY eliminate the new protection scheme used on this DVD and some others...

(Then use DVDShrink to "Open files" (NOT "Open disk")...

This is HILARIOUS! What's it been, about a WEEK or 2? This is GREAT! The Decryptor guys aren't screwing around! Thanks for posting that info! I haven't even had time to borrow my buddie's original yet, and I'm glad t know that when I DO, I'll be ale to back it up, DESPITE the new copy protection!

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"I haven't even had time to borrow my buddie's original yet"

Discussion of such activity is a violation of the rules of these forums.

Comment

• video
          • Jul 2002

Unreal, brainless, some people. Think before typing would be something worth while.

Comment

• admin
            Administrator
            • Nov 2001

Yes, copying stuff you don't own is illegal, and hence, against forum rules.

video: That's was a bit harsh, wasn't it? Being polite is also a rule of this forum...
            Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...