X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAXIMUS01CAN
    • Dec 2003

DVD Ripping with DVD Decrypter vs DVDshrink

G'day all,

I've always used DVDshrink to do the whole package when backing up my DVD's and it has worked great, but I'm just wondering if most people have found one to be faster or better quality than the other. The only reason I ask is because of the troubles I've had using DVDshrink and some of these new movies where I've had to use DVD Decrypter to rip? Just wondering if I should start using DVD Decrypter to do all the ripping and Mrshrink for sizing or just stick with the DVDshrink unless I run into a problem.

Cheers,
    Max
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"Just wondering if I should start using DVD Decrypter to do all the ripping and Mrshrink for sizing or just stick with the DVDshrink unless I run into a problem."

I'd suggest that you "just stick with the DVDshrink unless I run into a problem." - Although as time goes by, the increasing prevalence of "Arccos"-protected DVDs may lead you to simply use DVD Decrypter first.

By the way, you should be aware that the latest version of DVD95Copy (commercial) effortlessly rips, compresses and burns (builtin burn program) all "Arccos"-protected DVDs...

Comment

Working...