Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Triumphdog
    • Jan 2005

Question About New Copy Protection...

I realize that a movie such as the forgotten has some kind of new copy protection. Is the only device that is capable of getting around this the program called AnyDVD? Or if you have the latest DVD Decrypter version will that work? Thanks for any help...
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Read this thread:

DVD95Copy (commercial software) will READILY duplicate "The Forgotten". It's an all-inclusive, "one step" program, that will "rip", compress and burn (builtin burning program)...

It's available at:

Comment

• Triumphdog
      • Jan 2005

I posted this over on another topic, but I have the day off and I want to get this stuff figured out. Alright im sort of confused. So can I still burn movies like The Forgotten, The Grudge, and Resident Evil 2 by using Shrink and Decrypter combined? And that DVD95Copy is just simply an easier way to do it? But they both can handle it? Thanks...

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"So can I still burn movies like The Forgotten, The Grudge, and Resident Evil 2 by using Shrink and Decrypter combined?"

Yes, as long as you are using version 3.52 of DVD Decrypter (NOT earlier versions) and version 3.2xxxof DVD Shrink (NOT earlier).

"And that DVD95Copy is just simply an easier way to do it?"

Yes, although the words "just simply" seem inappropriate, since DVD95Copy is presently the only program that can handle all of the newer DVD protection schemes without having to resort to using any other program in a preliminary fashion (DVD Decrypter, if you want to use DVD Shrink)...

Comment

• Triumphdog
          • Jan 2005

Alright man, thanks for your patience and help. Im all new to this and just purchased a new pc with a burner. I tried using DVD X Copy Platinum but using Shrink and Decyrpter seem to work much nicer and have a more finished look to them. Is there a place I can find a list of movies that have the Arccos protection on them? Thanks again...

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"Alright man, thanks for your patience and help."

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

• jmet
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2002

"Is there a place I can find a list of movies that have the Arccos protection on them?"
              You can keep a eye on this thread, as when problems are encountered, people usually post here, so that we can become aware of that particular DVD. - http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...threadid=46190

Comment

Working...