Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dvdshrinker101
    • Jan 2005

can you burn mp3s to a dvd

does anyone know if its possible to burn mp3s onto a dvd disc enabeling you to fit more songs on a disc if so could someone explain how to do it step by step as nero won't do it and keeps telling me i have the wrong media in the drive.
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    nick.
    p.s i need these songs to be able to be played in a car sterio mp3 player
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

You should be able to do it using Nero. It requires a data DVD with MP3's on it to be made.

However, I be surprised if a car MP3 player can play DVD. A data CD with MP3's is more likely to work.

Comment

• jeffoo7
      • Feb 2005

I have made a DVD of MP3s using ECDC in the Data mode.
      It will play on the PC but most DVD players will not play it. An exception is my Toshiba DVD player model SD 3900 which will play a DVD of MP3s ( about 900 songs).

Comment

• dvdshrinker101
        • Jan 2005

yep thanks guys i thought there was a way or maybe i should just get an ipod with about 20gb of space on it.i heard you can plug these into any stereo.maybe it'll plug into my car stereo

Comment

• nwg
          Left *****
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by dvdshrinker101
          yep thanks guys i thought there was a way or maybe i should just get an ipod with about 20gb of space on it.i heard you can plug these into any stereo.maybe it'll plug into my car stereo
          I do that with my mp3, CD and minidisc players. The car stereo needs to have some sort on line input.

Comment

• jeffoo7
            • Feb 2005

Best Buy has advertised a new JVC Sirius Ready MP3/WMA car deck that plays DVD-R.

Comment

Working...