Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tyayo73
    • May 2005

I have a similar problem as others.

I have a similar problem as others. I start ripping I insert the DVD-R, it burns until about (some random %, sometimes 20, or 30, or 58, or you get the point). I try these same disc in another burner it works fine but my main one doesn't work. Now I also have another problem it used to take only 45min-1 hour for the whole process now it takes 3.5 hours to encode after using DVD Dycrypter. I have these problems about every 3 month and then they disappear and it works fine again.

thanks, I would have searched other posts but I couldn't find what I was looking for
  • cynthia
    Super Moderatress
    • Jan 2004

Hi and welcome to the forum, tyayo73!

What program do you use for burning? Nero or DVD Decrypter?

The long time sounds either as you are using more compression on those DVDs that makes it take longer time in the encoding process or that your reader having problems to read the DVD because of scratches or similar things.

Comment

• tyayo73
      • May 2005

I usually use NERO. I can do 3 discs in the same amount of time on my HP as my Toshiba. I can back up the same disc and I have and compared times the HP 1:12 (hr., min), Toshiba-it says it will be done in 37 minutes, it actually takes about 4 hours, I have the same software versions on both computers, the same everything. It just started happening this morning, and it won't go away. Tried re-installing and everything.

thanks, any feedback would seem to help

Comment

• cynthia
        Super Moderatress
        • Jan 2004

Try to check your DMA settings: http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...threadid=44808

Comment

Working...