Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • v600blink
    • May 2005

Maybe a little off topic? i dont know

I have been looking for media, but along with media i need casing... i looked towards DVD casings, the regular ones, but those take up space and since i am moving to an apartment i dont want ot have hundreds of cases that are nearly an inch thick if you get what i mean. anyways, slimline casing? does anyone know a store where i can get them like really really cheap. im trying to buy bulk not like walmart bulk where its only 25 of them but maybe 100 or 200.
    also if anyone could say where i can find small bulk of double dvd slim line casing, like for those 2 disc dvd sets. or would you recommend just putting those each in their own? thanks in advance.
  • v600blink
    • May 2005

also does anyone know where to get TDK in bulk cheap? thanks.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Instead of slimline cases (which are typically available at CompUSA), you might want to consider looseleaf binders and double-pouch soft DVD/CD sleeves (also available at CompUSA and similar). The sleeves have the holes necessary for inserting into the binders.

Far less space occupied, far less costly...

Comment

• v600blink
        • May 2005

well i was looking to do dvd covers too thats why. i remember my movies by pictures more than just words.

Comment

Working...