X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • czzwy4
    • Mar 2005

Issues with burning Terminator 2 Extreme Edition

My usual process for burning DVD's is as follows:

1) DVD43 running and do a full disk backup with the latest version of DVD Shrink to make an ISO file. Usually this works fine but sometimes I may need to play around with deleting some of the unwanted language options to get it to the right size for burning. Then burn with Nero 6.

2) On occation when shrinking isn't necessary, I'll just use DVD Decrypter, make an ISO file and then burn with Nero 6.

When I attempted to do process #1, DVD Shrink didn't shrink it enough. Even after eliminating some unwanted menu and extra options, DVD Shrink said it still wouldn't fit onto a single disc. Finally, I was able to get past the message.

I burned using Nero and it went fine.

Upon playing, I noticed what you would refer to as desciptive notes appearing at the top adn bottom of the movie as it's played. In the menu, I turned off all commentary and interactive modes. Restarted the movie and same thing.

Does anyone know if the movie is supposed to play that way and there's nothing I can do. Is that what makes this version "Extreme". I've tried turning everything off in the menus but maybe it's just not allowing me to.

Anyone ever dealt with this version of the movie?

Thanks all!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Welcome to the Digital Video Forums of Digital Digest

"Does anyone know if the movie is supposed to play that way"

Simply play the ORIGINAL to find out ;>}

Be wary of highly opinionated and oft'times unsubstantiated statements made in response to your questions at these forums...

Comment

Working...