X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bootss
    • Jan 2006

Multiple files to DVD

Hello,
    I have 2 files that make up 1 movie.I use DivxTo DVD to convert and encode.I have a dual layer burner and media. How do i combine the 2 files into one for a complete movie?
    Thanks in advance for any light on the subject.
    bootss
  • Cambion7
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Nov 2005

What format are these two sections now? Not sure of how to combine the two without knowing this. After you combined the two, depending on the current format of your media files, you could use TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6 to finish the job. I'm sure there are other proggies out there preferred by others, but I found this one good enough for me. I was able to convert DVD-VR into DVD-VIDEO files, then take two movies and put them both on one DL media disc. The program puts menus in too. Worth a shot, and I hope it's what you're looking for.

Edit: Thanks Columbo! Slow @ work today.

Regards,
    Cambion7
    Last edited by Cambion7; 27 Jan 2006, 04:57 AM.
    Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
    - Confidence

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

you converted these avi files into mpeg-2? if this is the case, you can author them with tmpgenc dvd author--then burn.

EDIT: cambion is very quick today
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• geno888
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

If these two segments are avi, I suggest you first to join these two segments with virtualdub, and then convert the entire movie in mpeg. Finally reauthor mpeg file as Columbo suggested

Comment

• techreactor
          Banned
          • Jul 2005

No need for anything else DIKO will join them, convert them to DVD, make menus and much more + its free and simple.

Comment

Working...