The Good Stuff

Made In Japan
    dvd+r 8x media
    burned at 8x benq 1620
    why settle for less?

• bill7621
    It could be worse.
    • Jun 2005

Amen to that, Chewy. I just ordered 200 from Meritline and they should arrive tomorrow. Everytime I try a different brand that I find on sale, I have problems with them. I even bought some of the new 16X Verbatims and had trouble with them. I should know better than try something other than Ty's and right now Meritline has free shipping http://meritline.com/ You might get a better deal at The Supermedia store, but I've never had a problem with Meritline, so they get my money.
    Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed!

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

Beware of some maxwell that they change in walmart the label was MIJ but under is MIT
      sigpic

Comment

• Derree
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

I have always had good luck with the Maxells, I used to use Sony and got lots of coasters but Maxell seem very good....and cheap too, just bought a spindle of 100 at Best Buy for 34 bucks...
        sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
        good
        -------------------------------------------

Comment

• bill7621
          It could be worse.
          • Jun 2005

When I first became addicted to this burning thing, I bought some Maxells at Staples in 15 packs. These were excellent. MXL03's or something like that(I forget). They were 8X and would burn at 16X on my Pioneer. Later I found some more and they tuned out to be Ritek G05's. At the time I didn't know any better, and since they burned ok, I figured they were as good. I went back and checked and sure enough some of my back ups wouldn't play. I'm now in the process of sorting this out and reburning on Ty's. Glad I have the originals, becuase there would be no copying some of these back up discs.
          Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed!

Comment

Working...