how to copy a copy nero 6 wont do it..please help?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alykhalil
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Apr 2005

how to copy a copy nero 6 wont do it..please help?

i am trying to use the option Copy DVD in nero 6+ but it keeps showing read errors...is there any other option to copy a copy of a dvd ? can dvd decrypter do it or dvd shrink ? thank you
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

It's possible that your copy has errors on it. You may have to use your original to make a new copy.
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

zero is right, and yes you can use shrink, dvd decrypter and dvdfab decrypter.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• alykhalil
        Platinum Member
        Platinum Member
        • Apr 2005

cheers all..can you pls tell me how can i make a copy of a copy using dd or shrink ? thks

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

for shrink, just load the disc, click open disc>back-up easy as that.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• soup
            Just Trying To Help
            • Nov 2005

If you are using Dvd Decrypter ISO read / Iso write. Dvd Shrink / open disc & either save it to a hard disc folder or create ISO.

Edit: Typing lessons, have to put them in the budget.

Comment

Working...