• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

ISO burned by CD-DVD Speed.
    Attached Files
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• Chewy
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2003

I liked the MIT sony +r better, those last results look like some of my ridata burns, that's about where I quit calling the media "A" quality, entirely subjective tho. PIF totals should be in the hundreds not thousands.

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

Definitely will be going with +r after I finish the discs I have right now. I still have to look to see if I can find those Maxells. Too damn busy lately.
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• soup
          Just Trying To Help
          • Nov 2005

Original by Chewy.

sorry soup, I couldn't resist
          That's okay I love being the straight guy. Today I ran, all in safe mode, Ad-Aware, SpyBot, System suite deep scan, Windows Defender & AutoRuns & got a tracking cookie out of it. TrojanHunter is next. BTW can anybody tell me what AutoRunsSC is?
          Last edited by soup; 13 May 2006, 08:02 AM.

Comment

• geno888
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Dec 2005

Take a look here

I'm not sure that is the right reference
            Last edited by geno888; 13 May 2006, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• soup
              Just Trying To Help
              • Nov 2005

Thanks geno, they are both there.

Comment

• geno888
                Digital Video Master
                Digital Video Master
                • Dec 2005

You're welcome

Comment

• soup
                  Just Trying To Help
                  • Nov 2005

@ Zero G these are the ones I was talking about before. Just bought some at Wal-Mart. Sony dvd+r, 50 pack spindle $24.97.

Last edited by soup; 13 May 2006, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Chewy
                    Super Moderator
                    • Nov 2003

what's the batch number Soup?

Comment

• soup
                      Just Trying To Help
                      • Nov 2005

I hope this is what you are looking for if not you will have to tell me where it would be on the spindle label. 50DPR47LS3.

Comment

• Chewy
                        Super Moderator
                        • Nov 2003

Comment

• Zero G
                          Next to Arch Stanton
                          • Jan 2006

I'm going to pop into Wally World today and see what they have here. I wouldn't mind those + r that soup found.

Comment

• soup
                            Just Trying To Help
                            • Nov 2005

TG001162. They couldn't make it any harder could they (LOL)? I have old eyes.

Comment

• Chewy
                              Super Moderator
                              • Nov 2003

Soup
                              You got lucky, that was a very good year for wine!

Comment

• soup
                                Just Trying To Help
                                • Nov 2005

Well even us old, new folk have to get lucky sometime.

Comment

Working...