Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figaro14
    • Jan 2007

How does one burn decrypted copy later?

I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked. It appears that once RipIt4Me>Decrypter>Shrink begin the process, it immediately wants the blank inserted in order to burn the copy. Can you explain or point me to the instructions for how I decrypt the files but tell the program I want to burn the copy using Nero later on? Thanks!
  • olyteddy
    • Nov 2006

You can save the output of Shrink as an ISO file and burn it later with IMGBurn or Nero or whatever else you have (those two preferred).

Comment

• Gary D
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2005

And if you saved as files instead of an ISO, you can still use ImgBurn in "build mode" or burn them manually with Nero
      Gary D

Comment

• Dan
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by Figaro14
        I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked. It appears that once RipIt4Me>Decrypter>Shrink begin the process, it immediately wants the blank inserted in order to burn the copy. Can you explain or point me to the instructions for how I decrypt the files but tell the program I want to burn the copy using Nero later on? Thanks!
        Don't forget to remove the check mark beside "Enable Burning With Nero" in DVD Shrink preferences.

Comment

Working...