1 Clickdvd Copy Or Dvd Fab Platinum (help Me Choose)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nycdoctor
    • Oct 2006

1 Clickdvd Copy Or Dvd Fab Platinum (help Me Choose)

I was doing research online and the best two dvd back program are 1 CLICKDVD COPY AND DVD FAB PLATINUM or even DVD Cloner IV. Between these three...which is the best. What i want is something with:

-most features
    -doesn't have a limit of activation....i want to be able to put in two of my computer
    -updates
    -less problems and errors
    -episodic support
    -able to burn to ipod

I have tried..RIPIT and the free programs...it just doesn't work for me.
    Last edited by nycdoctor; 16 Mar 2007, 01:41 AM. Reason: change
  • Metrock
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2007

I use dvdfab decrypter free version and havent found a dvd that won't rip yet, but if you want the ipod feature get the platinum version

Comment

• elizerrojas
      Digital Video Technician
      Digital Video Technician
      • Jan 2005

Originally Posted by nycdoctor
      I was doing research online and the best two dvd back program are 1 CLICKDVD COPY AND DVD FAB PLATINUM or even DVD Cloner IV. Between these three...which is the best. What i want is something with:

-most features
      -doesn't have a limit of activation....i want to be able to put in two of my computer
      -updates
      -less problems and errors
      -episodic support
      -able to burn to ipod

I have tried..RIPIT and the free programs...it just doesn't work for me.
      #1, iclickdvd is a good program but it needs a decrypter to work with, decrypter is what breaks the encryption that most movies have. iclickdvd doesn't have one.
      #2, fabdecrypter is free but it doesn't compress from D9 to D5. you can use together with 1clickdvd.
      #3 Fabplatinum will cost you, i think that it is $49. it does it all decrypt, compress and burn, it is a great way to go.
      #4 dvd cloner4 is simply garbage, don't buy it.
      If you want to buy something, i would go with 1clickdvd($59)/fabdecrypter free. fab will copy the files to HD uncompressed and 1clickdvd will compress them and burn them fast and with good quality.
      Now, if you want to go with the GREAT free stuff, do a search for the following: ripit4me, shrink, imgburn and of course, fabdecrypter. by the way, shrink is slower but much better.

Comment

• shrink0
        • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by Metrock
        I use dvdfab decrypter free version and havent found a dvd that won't rip yet, but if you want the ipod feature get the platinum version
        I second that! I use the free version and it does the job for me..In fact I'm trying the Plat. 30 day trial and will be purchasing ,as i really like the clone and merge features, plus DVD-5 and DVD-9 processes.
        sigpic
        Google is your friend

Comment

• davidt1
          • Mar 2007

Another vote for DVDFab Decrypter here. I use it as a backup for DVD Shrink, and what Shrink can't decode DVDFab does easily. The author provides great support for his programs over at cdfreaks. If I ever have a need, I would definitely buy one of his softwares.

Comment

• astral8
            • Oct 2008

dvd cloner 5 is garbage?

Originally Posted by elizerrojas
            #1, iclickdvd is a good program but it needs a decrypter to work with, decrypter is what breaks the encryption that most movies have. iclickdvd doesn't have one.
            #2, fabdecrypter is free but it doesn't compress from D9 to D5. you can use together with 1clickdvd.
            #3 Fabplatinum will cost you, i think that it is $49. it does it all decrypt, compress and burn, it is a great way to go.
            #4 dvd cloner4 is simply garbage, don't buy it.
            If you want to buy something, i would go with 1clickdvd($59)/fabdecrypter free. fab will copy the files to HD uncompressed and 1clickdvd will compress them and burn them fast and with good quality.
            Now, if you want to go with the GREAT free stuff, do a search for the following: ripit4me, shrink, imgburn and of course, fabdecrypter. by the way, shrink is slower but much better.
            WHY DO YOU SAY DVD CLONER IS JUNk?

Comment

• blutach
              Not a god of digital video
              • Oct 2004

Sorry, but we must have overlooked this thread when purging threads on ripping.

Regards
              Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
              [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

Working...